- Knitting Group, 6:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday, July 24
- FIREFLIES: Craft-N-Snack, 2:30-4:00 PM
Wednesday, July 25
- LITTLE DIPPERS: lapsit storytime, 10:15-11:00 AM
- FIREFLIES: PJ Storytime, 7:00-7:30 PM
- DREAM CATCHERS: Sew a Pillow Case, 2:30 - 4:00 PM Preregister for this program and learn how to sew your very own cool pillowcase. 926-4933
Here's what you'll need:Let Tracy Whitney know if you need help with getting the fabric.
Main fabric 27" x 41" You will purchase 3/4 yard
Cuff fabric: 11" x 41" You will purchase 1/3 yard
Friday, July 27
- FIREFLIES: Stuffed Animal Sleepover
Bring a stuffed animal to the library, tuck them in and kiss them goodnight after creating a simple craft. After dark the animals will enjoy a night of fun in the library. Come back on Saturday morning to see what mischief they got into during the night!
Register and drop off a favorite stuffed pal.July 27 between 3:00 to 5:00 pmCome to pick up your stuffed buddy.July 28 between 9:00 to 11:30 am
Select the Summer Reading Programs tab above for more information.