Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Time

I don't care that the forecast for tomorrow includes wet snow! Well, I care a little. I am just not ready to let go of the gorgeous fall weather we've been enjoying. It's so hard to say good-bye!

This weekend my family, kids' bikes and puppy in tow, enjoyed a nice, long walk by the Erie Canal. It made me think - everyone should do this! It's fun. It's healthy. It's family time well spent and it fits everyone's budget (F-R-E-E) . Free... like a lot of things in the library!
We have a new book for you in the library about just this kind of outting:


Cycling the Erie Canal - 400 miles of history and adventure along the Erie Canalway Trail is an indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike across the state or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of
hours. Great for walkers, hikers, in-line skaters, boaters
and auto travelers, too.

Click here to learn more.


1 comment:

hippo chick said...

I'm going to put a hold on it.

Pam