Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twilight Fans!

The Marion Public Library will be hosting a first-ever Twilight tournament on Friday night, October 17.

This is very last minute, but the high school librarian stumbled upon this and we thought we'd jump in. Better late than never!

It's like a book battle, but run virtually. Each library is hosting its own party and the tournament will be run in a password protected chat room that one of the programmers has created on Meebo.

I am still nailing down specific details, but I know that the online, virtual book battle with other public libraries will be held from 6:30 - 7:30 PM. Come early - we'll have pizza!


If you are interested, call or email Tracy. Run! Don't walk.

926-4933
twhitney@pls-net.org

1 comment:

hippo chick said...

That reminds me, I want to read that book. I'm off to put a hold on it.

P.